1. Foreign contribution has been defined in Section 2(1)(h) of FCRA, 2010. However, foreign contribution excludes earnings from foreign client(s) by an association in lieu of goods sold or services rendered by it as this is a transaction of commercial nature.
2. Maximum donation limit is 5 Lakh INR at a time.
3. Not more than 3 donations are permitted in a month.
4. Foreign donations are only permissible in FCRA enabled Account.
5. Details regarding the Nationality, Passport, Occupation etc. needs to be updated before the donation
6. Trust issues certificate in lieu of every individual donations made.
7. Please verify policy of Tax Exemption for donation with your resident country.
8. All donations are exempted u/s 80 C in India.
8. Trust accepts no anonymous donation in foreign currency.
10.All claims & queries are to be settled under the jurisdiction of Varanasi Court.